CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Random Pics of the kids


"I'm a little troublemaker"


"And Mommy thought that taking us for a 3 mile walk would tucker us out!!"


"Oh No You Didn't!"
Posted by Picasa
In a desperate effort to not make a complete fool of myself on Sunday at the March for Babies, the kids and I have been going on walks. Yesterday, we managed to walk for 5 miles. Today, my left knee (which I had surgery on in 2004) was bothering me, so I wrapped it in a neoprene sleeve and we did 3 miles. The weather is just beautiful, not too hot and not too cool for them. I learned today that when you actually remember to bring your ipod along, the walk goes a lot faster. We are fortunate to live about 1/4 mile from a lovely park in Upper Gwynedd and this certainly makes the idea of walking a lot more appealing.
My legs are reminding me that I haven't really exercised in a year. I have to be careful to not overdo it before Sunday.

1 comments:

Kir said...

oh wow, they are gorgeous. I just found your blog after reading the comments on mine. (I really need to blog more often)
I will enjoy sharing the joys of mothering twins with you.
Congrats on the walk! that's amazing.