CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

Losing it..........

It has been nearly two weeks since my last post. Some days, in my few minutes of free time, I try to think of what I could write about and as of late, we have gotten ourselves into a pretty good routine.

Routine....
up at 6 am, feed, play nap, feed, play, nap, feed, play, nap, feed play, nap, bed.

That's it.
That is my life.

Oh yeah, and washing bottles and doing laundry.

Some days, I will admit, I feel like a prisoner in my own home.

I don't have family here. I don't have a real support system apart from my husband (who works very long hours) and sometimes I feel like I am just going to lose it.

Daniel has been scratching his face. I tried my darnedest to trim his nails yesterday and the little guy wouldn't let me do it. I actually yelled at him. I feel awful about it. So the boy is wearing a sock on his left hand.

Yesterday, Melissa wanted anyone but me to hold her. I was convinced that she hated me. Our friends, Keith and Joann came over and she was all smiles and all kinds of sweet with both of them and with Daddy. Mommy tries to hold her and she FREAKS.


I am tired. Alot. Maybe it is a lack of fresh air, maybe I am just thinking that being a stay at home mom is a heck of a lot harder than I ever imagined it.

When the kids were tiny, it was easy. Feed, change, burp and back to sleep. Now, they will go 5-6 hours where they are wanting to be CONSTANTLY entertained. I am wiped.

We are going to try to journey out to Walmart and Costco today... maybe just getting out of the house with them will help.

2 comments:

sara* said...

Hey - I'm thinking about you all. I'd be over to help with the little ones, but 7 hours is kind of a ridiculous commute....

Hang in there!

vineland said...

Hey, just visiting - twins sound like a lot of work! Can you get to a nearby mom and baby group? I used to go and it was a great way to meet my neighbors with babies, and find out what we were struggling with in common.