CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Poster for March for Babies







One of the things that the March of Dimes has asked all walkers to do is to make a poster with their babies' stories. Well, I am not the most crafty person, but I gave it a shot....

I personally like the tribute to Mastercard....priceless.

Oh, the new stroller arrived today and BARELY fits in the back of the camry. Oh, and did I mention that the stroller weighs 47 friggin pounds......

My chiropractor is going to make a mint off of me.

It is cooler here today otherwise I would have taken the babies for a walk. i will definitely do it tomorrow..... I took them on Saturday and thought I would die. The babytrend stroller with the carseats is like steering a barge. I was wiped out...

But we did end up going on our date Saturday night, and of course, I got happy and overdid it. Dean was nice enough to wake me up by bringing me 4 ibuprofen and a bottle of water. Apparently, your tolerance for alcohol changes after a year of not drinking.....










1 comments:

Kir said...

love the poster!!! You did a great job.