CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 8, 2008

EA Day

So, today is the Endometrial Ablation. I am a little nervous. I walked the kids down to the local pharmacy to pick up the Rx for my "sedative" yesterday and after work last night, I took one just to see what the effect would be. It did NOTHING. Now I am really concerned. As soon as the office opens I am calling to find out if we should double up on the pills or if he wants to call in another Rx. I have this strange tolerance to pain medications. After the kids were born, they wanted to give me percocet and motrin. They may as well have given me pez and chewing gum. needless to say, I ended up with Dilauded...which seems to be the only pain medication that works for me. I didn't realize that my strange tolerance spilled over into sedatives too. I just don't really want to feel everything this afternoon.

I have just left a message on their machine. I hope they call me back soon.

Hopefully, I will feel up to blogging later and let everyone know how the procedure went.

2 comments:

soralis said...

Hope it all went well. It sucks when meds don't work like they are supposed to.

Anonymous said...

My name is Laura Clos and i would like to show you my personal experience with Percocet.

I am 43 years old. Have been on Percocet for 1 week now. It does kill the pain, but I found that I get itchy with this drug like I do w/ morphine.

I have experienced some of these side effects-
Itchiness and bizarre dreams about zombies.

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Laura Clos