CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

All the difference in the world

It is amazing what a few hours sleep can do.
I was in bed by 7 pm. I believe I was out before my head hit the pillow.
I woke up twice in the night for the babies but felt great at 6 this morning.
I got up, went to the grocery store, came back, fed the kids, loaded the dishwasher, started some laundry....

Amazing! I feel like a different person.

Yesterday I wanted to run away. A good friend of mine reminded me that Moms don't get to do that and that things could be worse.

Tonight, Daddy has extended "Daddy Duty" as I have to bartend for our monthly "Dance Night" since the other 2 bartenders are out of town. It should be fun. We try to go but this will be different since I will behind the bar rather than sitting at it. It's extra $ so I am not going to complain.

Have to change loads of laundry....feeling very industrious today.....

0 comments: